Mapping a Start-up Business with Lean Canvas
There has been a slight change in timing for the above mentioned workshop:
(New) Time: 2pm - 5pm
Date: 27th April 2018
Compared to writing a business plan for your startup, which can take several weeks or even months, you can use a canvas to outline the key points of your business in one afternoon.
- Able to capture your vision on a single page
- Able to refine your vision into a bullet proof business model
- Able to find a compelling problem that is worth solving
- Understanding what matters to key stakeholders
About the Trainer:
Supporting two Singapore-registered social enterprises – Tware and Emapct - in the last 5 years, Janyn finds joy in the startup culture, wearing multiple hats and working with driven teams, all while being able to work together towards a social mission. Janyn holds a PhD from the National University of Singapore in the area of cancer research and is a member of ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). In her free time, she mentors youths on social entrepreneurship and volunteers for special needs-related activities.
- The event description was updated. Diff#331216 2018-04-17 02:58:29